About the practice
We are a 7 partner training practice operating over two sites just outside Sheffield. We are aligned to North Derbyshire CCG and are members of the North Derbyshire GP Federation.
We are passionate about delivering high quality patient centred care and we are committed to playing a part in developing the NHS of our future.
As part of this, we regularly have trainees in our practice (GP registrars, F2s, medical students, Physician Associate students and students from other professions) and we work as a team. We meet regularly for clinical meetings and lunch together is prioritised in our day.
Our team structure is designed to allow work to be passed to the most appropriate resource. For example, our nurses fully manage chronic diseases, our pharmacist manages the vast majority of medication reviews, medication queries and re-authorisations and our Advanced Clinical Practitioner is being trained to deal with a range of acute conditions.
- List size: 12500
- Clinical System: SystmOne
- CQC rating: Good
- QoF achievement: 100%
- Actively support clinical research (NIHR)
- GPwSI Dermatology
- Clinical Pharmacist: Yes
- Pharmacy Technician: Yes
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner: Yes
We currently have the following opportunities available to join our team:
Two part-time posts at ....
- Moss Valley Medical Practice, or
- Gosforth Valley Medical Practice
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to join a friendly and supportive team? If so, then we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Practice Administration Assistant to join our friendly and innovative GP practice, working from either Moss Valley Medical Practice in Eckington or Gosforth Valley Medical Practice in Dronfield.
The successful candidate will compliment our existing experienced Practice Administration team.
Our Practice Administration Assistants form part of our Primary Health Care Team. They work under the direction of the Assistant Practice Manager, providing administrative support services to our practice population.
The Practice Administration Assistant takes an active role in providing administrative support services to the patients and clinical team at the practice, including:
- The surgery premises are appropriately stewarded and kept tidy.
- Administering of the appointments system.
- Enquiries from patients are efficiently and courteously handled.
- The secretarial duties of the Practice, both paper and computer-based, are undertaken efficiently and promptly.
- Effective communication with all Primary Healthcare Team members.
- Holiday and sickness cover for absent Colleagues.
If you are interested in applying for either of these vacancies, please apply via Indeed at